Thursday, November 12, 2015

Season 1: Part 1

 
So I know I'm in the middle of a very intense Alphabetacy, but I'm in between generations and I really want to play. So, here's a hundred baby challenge. *confetti*
 
I read the rules and tweaked them a bit. I don't know if they will help or hinder the challenge but here they are.
 
-Baby momma can not get married.
-Baby momma can not get a job.
-No maids, or repairmen.
-She can have all the cc she wants.
-Each pregnancy must have a different baby daddy.
-Playables can be baby daddy's
-If you have the same-sex mod (and I recommend it because you may run out of dudes) ladies are also welcome to be baby-da...momma's.
-We're going by the amount of babies, not pregnancies. Hence the 'hundred' baby challenge.
-At the end of each twenty-five babies, the youngest girl will inheret the role and continue the challenge.
-You can only age up babies if the notification came up that it's their birthday
-Kids can only age up prematurely if they completed their childhood aspiration and have a A in school.
-Teens can only age up prematurely if they have a 'A' in school or one of the following: Max a skill or reach the top of a teen career.
-This means yes, your teens can have jobs.
-Once the teen is a young adult she/he must move out immediately.
-Once the youngest girl of each section of twenty-five kids reaches young adulthood you have the choice of moving out the previous baby-momma or letting her stay and grow old and die.
-No cheating, unless you're game is glitching up (which mine did at one point)
 
I think that's it. I'm not exactly playing for points, but I will definitely be dissapointed in myself if I break my own rules. So let's get started yes?
 
 
 
This is Gaea Generosity. I figured as the first she should be named after the greek god equivalent of 'mother earth'. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself. When doing challenges that require large amounts of babies coming out of one individual I tend to make that individual very recessive gene-wise. Just to see the variety in the kids.
 
She's a Serial Romantic who is also Lazy, Outgoing, Family-Oriented, and Alluring.
 
Yes I realize that her traits are well-suited to the challenge, but give me a break she's starting out with nothing and to pop out 25 babies means that she's going to need the youth potion at least twice. So easy whims would really help with that. Yeah. Don't know why I felt the need to explain myself, that's wierd. Moving on!

 
She started out on a fairly large lot so money is kind of tight.

 
"Kind of?"

 
Super tight. That room you can barely see to your left is going to be the 'nursery' but she can't afford the door to it at the moment soooo

 
NEIGHBORS! Only one of them a dude. I had issues with the same-sex mod in my alphabet legacy and so I'm extremely reluctant to download it again. If I become desperate for DNA donors I'll do it but until then.
 
Gaea: "So any single guys around?"
 
Kaitlyn: "Strange way to start a conversation. Yes. At the park usually."
 
Gaea: "Awesome. Completely unrelated question, but how's you marriage?"
 
*Kaitlyn walks off*
 
Gaea: "Rude"
 

 
To the park she went. She just sort of danced until a single guy came around.

 
I can't believe I didn't get a picture of his face. Eurgh. Well meet Carter.
 
"He'll do nicely"
 
Anybody with a cucumber does it for you.
 
"Well his is more of a pickle, if you know what I'm saying"
 
I used to like pickles. How dare you.

 
That would be my luck. Killing my sim before her time.

 
"That wasn't pleasant'
 
I wouln't think so. Good to know that fire alarm I put there worked. (it didnt')

 
Gaea has a garden. I should have made her paint but eh. Planting is free. Whelp time to get this challenge rolling huh?

 
Carter makes a good start yes?


 
Huzzuh! First baby of a hundred is on it's way.

 
But that doesn't mean Gaea can slack on her baby-daddy hunting.

 
Not even the married ones are safe.

 
He's no milkman, but he'll do.

 
The days in between conception and birth were pretty uneventful. But now it's time!

 
Meet Minerva Generosity! I'm sure you can guess as to the naming theme for the first section of 25. Harry Potter ftw.

 
Can't waste time though!


Wendell Gieke (son of Trevor Gieke and Bridgette Locke) will make a lovely sperm donor!



That dirty toilet was supposed to indicate that she is indeed pregnant again.

 
The days pass by swiftly and it's time for Minerva to become a child.

 
As an Artistic Prodigy I bought her some of the essentials.

 
She's cute though. Should I list traits? Nah.

 
The flowers are more lucrative than I originally though they would be. All together they generate 1200 simoleans every three or four days, which isn't too bad.
 
"EXCUSE ME!"
 
Oh yeah. Labour.


 
Twins. Seriously?
 
Meet Helga and Salazar. If you weren't sure of the naming theme before you should know now.

 
SORRY KAITLYN! I couldn't resist Sherlock babies.

 
Honestly though, he put up a fight. But no one can resist a long string of romantic actions forever.
 
*click, click, click, click,*

 
There you have it! You are super fertile Gaea you know that?
 
"Seems fitting. I am 'Mother Earth' after all"

 
Before too long the twins are ready to grow up. Gaea, Minerva, and I were also very ready for them to grow up. The little heathens.

 
But they are also super cute.

 
Those twin babies really knocked Gaea out. I don't think her energy bar has been in the green since Minerva was born. Poor dear.

 
Awww. Your chest looks amazing though?
 
"That is some consolation" *stuffs face with chees*
 


 
Welcome baby Hagrid!

 
Next victim (I don't know why I say that when he's getting woohoo with no strings attatched) is Ullal.



 
And another beebz is on it's way. I'm sorry if this seems fast but I mean come on. It's ONE-HUNDRED babies. Gotta keep things moving.

 
"School sucks"
 
"Everybody says that we're just a boredom challenge"
 
"And that mom should stop texting their daddies about 'playtime'"
 
Good lord Gaea! We haven't been through the single dudes yet!

 
Babies don't stay babies for too long.

 
Welcome child-Hagrid! Is it normal for the plate they are eating off of to go vertical and into the table like that? How odd.
 
"I'm cute"
 
Yeah yeah no one is surprised. Look at your parents.

 
This is what the house looks like all the time. Gaea is like a level 6 in handiness because of all the apliances breaking all the time.


 
Welcome Neville! Boys are outnumbering girls so far. Wonder how long that will last?

 
Mailman is down.

 
Down down.

 
And they were succesful it seems.

 
Hagrid: "You're not my brother are you?"
 
Other kid: "Uh no, I came home with Helga"
 
Hagrid: "Oh. Are you sure?"
 
Other kid: "I think I would know if I lived in a craphole like this with too many siblings dude"
 
Hagrid: "Touche"

 
I thought Gaea deserved to pamper herself a little before the next one comes along. This next baby born will bring the house to six kids.


 
You get the gist of this challenge right? Woohoo, babies, woohoo, babies, birthdays, woohoo. There's system here. Anways. Here's Neville. Holding his privates. Good Lord Neville.
 
"I feel strange"
 
You didn't need to force it on my innocent readers!
 
"Nobody reads these"
 
Sure they do. *whispers to self* sure they do

 
Neville's birthday wasn't the only one today!


 
Minerva makes a very cute teen! And now she can get a job, help with the other babies, and actually be useful.
 
"Hey!"
 
It's true. I'm about to rip my hair out with having only one person, a pregnant person usually, do everything. In fact, let me show you the state of poor Gaea.

 
I sent her to the park to find more baby-daddies.

 
That plan failed epically.

 
So I sent her home for a shower and a nap and went into labour immediatley after I told her to harvest.
 
"The pain!"
 
Would you hurry up. We need to sell those flowers. Bills ya know?
 
"I'm in serious pain here!"
 
Isn't this like a hot-dog down a hallway situation. Well maybe more of a potato in this case but..
 
"SHUT UP!"

 
Welcome Petunia!

 
*Cough* Gaea's fun need was low. She had woohoo with Sherlock. Not the baby-making kind though!
 
"Fascinating. 100 you say?"
 
"Don't worry, your sample is doing just fine"
 
"Kaitlyn won't find out will she? I don't think she'd take kindly to my...contribution"
 
"Nah I think you're good"

 
I ran out of eligible dudes sooner than I thought.
 
*Downloads lots of men from exchange*

 
Of course you like that one. *headdesk*


 
Gaea, who has never had trouble conceiving after the first try, had to have woohoo six times before conception. She is filthy from too much woohoo. I'll admit I chuckled quite a bit.

 
Ah sweet success.

 
Minerva is helping out so much I could cry. Unfortunately she's climbing the teen career more quickly than I thought. She doesn't have a A yet though so she can stick around a while longer.

 
What time is it?

 
It's time to welcome Petunia to childhood. Anticlimatic. I know.

 
The twins grow up as well. To really crappy cake made by Minerva.

 
Helga is super attractive I must say. She actually managed to finish her child aspiration.

 
Salazar is cute too, but I didn't get his teen picture for some reason. Whoops. He also didn't complete his child aspiration.

 
I think I'll leave you with Gaea giving birth to baby number 7. Goodness gracious.
 
Thanks for reading! Happy Simming!


2 comments:

  1. So many babies so quickly! But yeah, that's how it goes with these challenges, and no toddlers means kids quicker. At least they can take care of themselves once they're kids. I'm surprised how many kids have Gaea's red hair already. So much for recessive genes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I guess that sims 4 doesn't have the same dominant/recessive algorithm as the other sims games. Thanks for reading btw!

    ReplyDelete