Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Season 1 Part 2


Last time Gaea had seven children. Yes. Seven. In the last frame you saw her sweating and panting in the throes of labor. Bill (who you don't see here) was born. Unfortunately something freaky deaky happened last time I played and I lost a crap ton of pictures. I took plenty more, but some things didn't save. Such as Hagrid's birthday and Bill's birth pictures. Sorry!

I was going to wait until Gaea had her next batch of seven to upload, but dear lord I had so many pictures I had to have an update.


Today is actually Minerva's adult birthday! She spends her last day as a teen doing... homework. Whatever floats your boat I guess.


#hogwartsrulz#partyatprofmcgonagalls


"Move it loser I'm getting out of this dump"


"What is that horrifying dark cloud of depression and responsibility?"

Welcome to adulthood. Now get out.


With Minerva gone Gaea went to the Sperm Bank. Sort of.


After chatting with her next victim I decided that she deserved a spa day. So she decided to work out :/


I did sign her up for a yoga class, which was the best thing I've ever done in the sims I think.


"That leaning looks hard"


"F*** that"


ZZZZZZzzzzz


"Wait you weren't supposed to fall asleep?"

Good times.


Gaea stole a towel. 

"Hahaha suckers!"


But enough of that! Time to make baby #8




Success!


There's Bill! He's giving Petunia some love daww

"Umm hello! Birthday back here!"



Happy Birthday!


You too Salazar! (ps. You can see teenage Hagrid in the back there) 


Neville finished the Artistic Prodigy aspiration in the nick of time.


So many birthdays. 


"Damn, I'm hot!"

"Whatevs sis, you ready to go?"

Helga and Salazar move out.


Neville, I can't imagine a worse outfit for you.

"Shut up, it's cool!"

Hagrid: *snickers* "Sure it is"


This may seem like a stupid picture to you guys but after watching Gaea and seven kids play musical chairs on a two-chair table it was time for an upgrade.



Baby #8 is here! Not pictured (frammit) is Fleur. Well. Can't stop now can we?





Baby #9 On its way!


This is the first time I've caught her puking! I usually miss it. 

"I'm glad you're enjoying this"

:D


Petunia is a Rambunctious Scamp so I made her hang out at the library until the computer portion of her aspiration was finished. She liked it though I think.


"So mom. You really going to pop out 25 kids?"

"Yeah why?"

"Aren't you worried about overpopulating?"

"Not at all"

"Seems irresponsible"

"You're wearing a hood over your baseball cap, you don't get to question my life choices"

"Touche"



Fleur! We need to change your hair or else I'm going to confuse you and Petunia.

"Ok!"


Petunia completed her childhood aspiration!


Move it along, we haven't all day.

"You aren't excited?"
For baby #9? Try me at 25 ok?


"I'm excited mommy!"

"Aww thank you dearest"



And welcome Molly! 


Since Petunia has an A in school and has finished her childhood aspiration she can age up! It was only a day early if I remember correctly.


Trust me she's cute. 


Gaea's next victim is a relatively important one so he gets his name mentioned. Kyrillos Nashat. 





Gaea, as always, blows my mind with how fertile she is. (She doesn't even have the 'fertile' reward and yet everytime, besides Jordan Nesbit, she conceives on the first try)


The reason why I say that Kyrillos is special is because Gaea actually rolled the want to marry him. That must have been some woohoo.


I know all you see are my sims being happy and making babies and having birthdays but this is what the house looks like practically all the time. Poor things.


I take special care of Gaea since she's constantly pregnant and if she dies the challenge dies. Therefore she gets mud soaks. 

"What is going to be your naming theme for the second round of 25?" 

I'm thinking Disney but we'll see.


That's Neville over there btw. It's hard to recognize him without the gangta threads.


I'm getting good!

"Go aw--bleerugh"


Birthday!


But not for Gaea, for Hagrid!


Sorry you got like 0 screen time Hagrid, for what it's worth I think you are one cool cat. Now get out.


Fleur is such a sweet child. She's always interacting with Gaea and even though she is Insane she gets along with everyone so easily. You keep being you Fleur!


And with that last child friend Bill completes the Social Butterfly aspiration. I think I'm getting the hang of this.



Molly became a child!


While everyone is doing there homework it's somebody else's birthday.



Go Bill! We're changing you out of that immediately.


"Yo!"

Already? That was quick!



Goodness me three girls in a row! Welcome Luna!


I think we found the next participant!


Petunia is good with the babies :D


Oh Bill. 

"I don't wanna talk about it"

Ok dear. He piddled himself.

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!"





Baby #11! En route.


Scoping out the next Daddy are you?

"He's cute"


"But not as cute as Kyrillos"

Is that Greek?

"Mmm taste like strawberry to me"

Gross.




They are super cute. Maybe instead of making Gaea die I'll just move her in with Kyrillos when it's all over.




Kyrillos gets to look at his daughter as a baby once before watching her age up.


Such cute omg.


Luna's boss.


"Good morning sons! I feel great, it's going to be a great-"


"Aw sh** nevermind"



Another girl? Something in the water? Oh well, welcome Millicent!


Kyrillos stayed the night. Look at how he handles the baby! IT'S NOT EVEN HIS!

I feel kinda bad about this challenge now. I just want more Gaea and Kyrillos. Ugh.



Neville has an A and was promoted in his teen job so he is aging up and moving out! It took really long time to do because his job was only on the weekends. Anyways, have a nice life Neville!


Gaea visits that one guy (who happens to live with Kyrillos at the Sperm Bank). Unfortunately one of her former flings kissed her on the cheek and started a whole scene. Whoops. Awesomely enough Kyrillos was unaffected. 




I think I'll leave it with Gaea and this guy...Carter I believe... becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. Happy Simming!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, all the musical chairs in this game! It is so annoying, even when you don't have seven kids!

    Kind of surprised (and also not, because it's prevelant in TS3 also) that all the kids are white. I know you've had some dark baby daddies already, but the skintone mixing is an epic fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little shocked by this too. I mean I've had other couples in-game where the kids came out dark like their dark parent but it just didn't happen here. I'm pretty sure Minerva was as dark as it got.

    ReplyDelete