Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Season 1 Part 3

Welcome to the next installment of 100 Geek Babies! Last time Gaea just had her 11th baby, Millicent! And now we join Gaea in aging her up. 


Gaea- Are we only on 11? Geesh. All right kid I need to pee, hurry up!


Millicent is yet another red-headed girl.


Picture of the family so far! Puffy hair is Molly, pink shirt is Luna, the boy is Bill, blue/yellow shirt is Petunia and the girl on the couch is Fleur. *Wipes brow*


Petunia did indeed grow up and is moved out!


Luna and Millicent taking a selfie. I don't know why I love these selfie pictures so much. 

#growinupwithabigfamily


Fleur looks upset that it's her birthday. Hmm.

Fleur- You didn't finish my childhood aspiration!

Whoops.



Oh well she's beautiful.


I like her even better after her make-over! Poor Bill in a household full of women.


I know that face!


Welcome baby #12! Alice Generosity!


Fleur is one of my favorites I must admit. She makes the best face hahaha

Fleur- If you talk about how easy your stupid math problems are one more time I'll burn your homework to a crisp. 

Millicent- All I'm saying is that you're stupid.

Smooth Millie.


With her house overrun with moody children Gaea takes a break and heads over to her favorite spa to get a mud soak. She needs the relaxation!



Looks like we've nabbed another baby daddy!


Soooo Alice got taken away. I still claim that I recieved NO notification that she was hungry. Nonetheless, she is gone. I'm so sad.

Unfortunately, this means that Alice does not count as baby #12 and the child Gaea is now carrying will be the twelfth child.


Hooray! Operation Alice replacement was a success!


Luna did finish her rambunctious scamp aspiration to get the physically gifted trait!


Yup. Bill's time in this house is over. Which also means there are no male's living in this house at this time.


Bill- Good riddance!

I'm sorry you were surrounded by chicks your whole life man. You get out there and find your inner dude!


Gaea's second life juice or whatever. She is still a 'young adult'.

Gaea- This stuff is pretty tasty, like melted milkshake kinda.

Good for you. Now drink up before you age up!


Of course in between affairs Gaea has her Kyrillos time. If you haven't read the past two chapters then you won't know that Kyrillos is the man Gaea wants to marry. Eventually. After she has about 13 more babies.


He's also Luna's father.

Luna- Momma loves my daddy the best!

Kyrillos- It's not good to brag Luna!


Luna- But it's true!
His smirk tells me that Kyrillos agrees.


Gaea- She's right you now. You are my soulmate. Just wait a bit longer?

Kyrillos- Until the end of time if you want my dear.

<3


Enough sappy romances! It's Molly's birthday!


If you don't love her you are wrong. Look at that face!!!!!



Twins! Meet Bellatrix and Narcissa!



Gaea can't stay not-pregnant for too long!


Baby #14 en route!



Of course the product of Gaea and Kyrillos is gorgeous. Happy Birthday Luna!


Babies don't stay babies for too long in this game!


Meet Bellatrix!


And Narcissa!


Luna- Wow! It really smells like Hamburger!

Molly- No, no it smells like cake...



Gaea is getting some boyfriends for future beebeez!


And having no difficulties whatsoever.



FINALLY GOOD LORD!

*Cough* 

Everyone meet Barty! After six girls (seven if you want to count Alice) we finally have another boy in the mix!




Fleur is an adult and is kicked out. I'll miss her though. These girls were pretty magnificent.


But it wasn't just her birthday!



Millicent is frickin beautiful. Gaea makes the most attractive children I swear!


Barty finally pops out! Why are all of my boy children chunkers I wonder?




And I will leave you guys with baby #15 on the way! This is great! Only ten more babies after that and then Gaea can retire and her youngest girl will take over for the next round of twenty-five! Dear God how am I going to survive this.

Happy Simming!

2 comments:

  1. Are Barty and Bella the first non-redhead kids? Wow, you're really ploughing through them. Does every child have a bed, or do they just nap on the chairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are seven children's beds in the same room. But a lot of them prefer the couch haha. I didn't think to take a picture of the epic children's room whoops.

      Delete