Sunday, January 10, 2016

Season 1 Part 5

All right, prepare yourselves. This one is a doozy. 


This is Barty I believe, he's just about out of here.


And Aberforth! I thought since he got no picture time last time he deserved at least one frame this time.


But there are babies to be had.



Success!


This whole chapter is just a giant birthday spectacle. I hope you guys enjoy that kind of thing.


But Aberforth really turned out pretty smexy.



With Barty now a young adult it's time for him to move out. Laters Barty!



One boy out and another one comes in! At this point Sybill is still the heiress. Welcome Dobby!




It was successful. Baby #20 (YAY) on the way!


Sybill is super adorkable. I was pretty happy with the idea of her as the heiress.



Dobby is super cute. As expected!



Gaea is preparing the next baby daddy for his duty.




Told you she was cute!



As is Cedric! But because he is an adult now he is moved out.




And we have another boy! Welcome Charlie!


Fire is obviously the best way to celebrate!



Godric's birthday nearly snuck right past me, but I managed to remember in time!



Wow. He's really attractive. Good job Gaea!



Aww Charlie is super cute too :D


Sybill managed to max out her violin skill all by herself. She's so awesome.


Charlie- Mom can you read me a story for my aspiration?

Gaea- I'm afraid not #20. I need to go take care of something.




Houston we have a girl! Meet Ginny!


So I was tired of all the kids having nothing to do and since Gaea's garden in super lucrative now they have plenty of money!


And of course Gaea uses it for herself.





I feel like I missed something. I'm sorry if this chapter isn't exactly linear.



Aberforth was my first sim to get sick ever. I had to document it.



Ginny is fudgin adorable.


Looks like Aberforth couldn't keep his sickness to himself. Gaea was 'dazed' throughout all of the birthday celebration.



Yeah yeah you're super yummy now get out of here.




Gaea might be sick, but when the baby says it's time. It's time. Meet Draco!


God I suck at pictures. The father of this baby is actually Dominick from my main legacy. I got desperate for new baby daddy's what can I say? She's lucky I didn't volunteer Dorian.


Aberforth came to visit and made me love him all over again.



You guys have no idea how excited I was that Draco turned out blonde. And in that outfit no less. 



Time skips are fun! This is baby #23 Ron!


Alright Sybill say you're goodbyes!


Sybill- Already! 

Yeah. I'll really miss you!



And Ron is a child now!


This painting spoke to me on a personal level.




As much as I loved stalking you, it's time for you to move out Godric.




And shortly afterwards it was time for Dobby to age up!




And Charlie lost his hair hahahaha


Charlie- Laughing at my follicle condition. I'll show her!
Oh my.




Wow! Looks like Ginny won't be the heiress, everyone this is Hermione!




The last baby of this round of 25 is on its way! I'M SO EXCITED!


This daddy's name is Joel. I don't know if you would care.



I legit thought that I mis-read the baby's gender when Hermione grew up.


But no, she's definitely a girl!




And of course Ginny is bloody gorgeous.




WELCOME OUR HEIRESS! This is Lily!


Gaea- Thank God. No more babies. 

I don't know. Kyrillos mentioned wanting more kids with you.

Gaea-.... f&#*!!


Aww.



Lily's looking pretty good! Her childhood aspiration is Creatively Gifted


Another day, another cake.





Draco is pretty adorable.


This thing catches on fire so frequently that the family doesn't even bat an eye.


I may follow Lily around unnecessarily. 



Dobby is now aged up and moved out. Have a good one Dobby!


Gaea has her last youth potion.




Good lord Dominick your genes are prominent.


She's so frackin cute.




Charlie is also now aged up and moved out. Sorry if it's a little hard to keep up.


You guess it. Another birthday.


Ginny is now an adult and will be moving out.





And Hermione is now a teen!


And now our heiress is having her teen birthday!





She's pretty perfect no?


Lily- You know it!

Lily, at the moment, is Active, Insane, Creatively Gifted and because of her Big Happy Family aspiration she is also Domestic

That is it for now. Next chapter we will start of the next round of 25 with Lily as the Epic Baby Birther.

Happy Simming.


2 comments:

  1. Godrick and Draco are pretty damn epic, I'd love to grab them if you would put them up in the gallery. And possibly Luna, when she ages up. *So* glad the next heir doesn't have red hair. Though it will be interesting to see if the red grandparent genes come through at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God I felt creepy when I was creeping on Godric. His father was attractive but I wasn't prepared for how cute he would turn out. Much stalking was done. I'll upload them to the Gallery sometime today under my account Ellenyarai1. Make sure you turn mods on otherwise you won't see them.

      Delete