Thursday, January 19, 2017

Season 2 Part 1

So it's been a while since I've played this particular challenge, but I have an heir poll out on the Locke's and I feel like it's high time my geeky babies get some time.

A refresher of the rules!

-Baby momma cannot get married (until her part in the challenge is over)
-She will have 25 children (accidental overages will not be counted)
-The last female born in the round of 25 will take over for the next generation (I thought about changing it to male or female but it would be quite complicated)
-All the daddies have to be different. No repeats until the challenge is over.
-You can only age up your toddler early if all skills are maxed. No exceptions. Otherwise you may age them up when it's their birthday.
-You can only age up your child early if they have an A in school, have completed their childhood aspiration, and have maxed all the child skills. (Social, Mental, Creative, Physical). Otherwise you can age them up on their birthday.
-You can only age up your teen early if they have an A in school, have maxed two skills, and have topped their teen job. Otherwise you can age them up on their birthday.
-Baby Momma can use as many life extenders as she needs. I'm pretty lax about this rule honestly.

I think that's it. I tweaked some of the rules since last time because the toddler addition sort of threw a wrench into the time-span I'm used to working with.

(P.S I'm not going to post traits/aspiration with the kids unless it ties in with a picture or something. But if you really want to know you can just comment below or head over to boolprop.com and comment on my thread there)



Since season 1 is over it is now Lily Generosity's turn at the helm! Welcome to Season 2!

A reminder of Lily's traits. 

She wants a Big Happy Family (convenient no?)

She is:
Jealous
Insane
Creatively Gifted
Active
 Domestic

She is also gorgeous. (Not that it matters I'm just happy about it). 


I moved her into a vacant home I built for an extended family member of the Locke's. A little extension on the kids room and it'll work fine.


We're jumping right into it!


This is James Chu. He gets a mention because he's the first in a long line.


Wham!


Bam!


Thank you Mr. Ham!


He seems pleased! 


You are too thin to have boobs that large. It's unnatural!
Lily-"I thought I was the jealous one?"

Shut up.


Lily's mother, and previous challenge starter, Gaea had a garden to bring in money. But this is less tiring and brings in just as much. Plus she can keep an eye on the kiddos!

(I was inspired by Red's 102 baby challenge to have her paint if I'm being completely honest. Let's hope she actually takes care of her kids though XD)


Within the first day she became a level 4. Pretty great I say!


I didn't sell this one. I liked it too much <3


I tried to send her out to meet some more baby makers but she wasn't feeling so hot.


So I tried the next day! I'm behind on the Get Together world because I just recently downloaded it, but this guy is a regular right?


Anyways after a short interv--- introduction Lily seems to think he'd be ok.


We know that face!




Welcome baby boy Charming!

Named after Prince Charming from Cinderella. Obviously.


So no heiress yet but there are 24 more to go!


Lily-"So are you like a d.j.?"

Jacques(?)-"No, but I have the spirit of one. I can vibe with anyone ya"

Oh wow. She isn't going to fall for that!


Are you kidding me?


Fine. He's just a sperm donor anyway.


But where does the confetti come from?


Hehehehe.


Time for Charming's birthday!



All the toddlers are so adorable. Even if they end up hideous they are super cute at this age.


Lily spent a lot of time with him. He'll be the only child that gets to be an only child. At least for a day or so.


What life is really like in this house XD



Before you know it Phillip is born!

Named after Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty.

Still no heiress.


What time is it?

TODDLER SPAM TIME!




Not as long as I thought it would be. Huh. 

Charming got the angry moodlet from meeting his sibling lol.


Seems to me like Lily has been skinny for too long!




Boo yah!


Aww look Phillip grew up!


He's a cutie patootie!


<3


I keep the toddler toys with Lily in her painting room. Occasionally she 'checks on toddler' while she's painting and it makes my heart so warm.


I know she's still pregnant but it can't hurt to get the next guy lined up!


He is well lined up.


Lily's insane trait finally peeking through XD


Understandably so due to the circumstances I suppose.



And we have an heiress! Welcome Snow! 

Named after Snow White. Probably didn't need to explain that one.


Since Dawson (he gets a mention because he pops up fairly often) was already there they just got right to it!



He's so proud XD


That's sweet. Feeding a baby that isn't your own.


It's time for Charming's kid birthday!


Happy Birthday!


Jesus these toddlers are KILLING ME!


Family time. Everything is running smoothly at the moment. We'll see how long it lasts.

(Pro-tip, if you don't want to deal with toddlers just put them to bed. Yes I'm horrible)


She's still painting don't worry. She's a level *checks notes* 8 at this point. Her paintings are selling well and the bills aren't breaking them. Yay.


Snow is ready to grow up!


Makeover time!


I don't have kids myself. Never really wanted any. But this is tapping into the MAKE BABIEZ part of my brain.


F$%&


Time for number 4 (or 29 if you're including the previous season)!



Looks like Snow is still our heiress because it's a boy! Welcome Dumbo!

Named after the title! 

Funny thing is that everytime I go into 'plan outfits' or 'change appearance' I get the pop up that I can't upload the family because of an inappropriate name. HA! So if at some point somebody wants to download him I'll have to change his name so that I can upload him. 


That wasn't the only birthday though! Phillip is growing up!


He's a funny kid.


Snow is too cute. I didn't care for toddlers in Sims 2 or 3 which is why I was one of the few that did not care about them being absent in Sims 4. I was wrong, they are fantastic.


So I thought I would be able to include females as baby donors. I can, but turns out I have to move them in so I can change their thingy from 'be pregnant' to 'get others pregnant'.


But after that I can do this!

(In hindsight I could just move them into their own house and change it there. I'm so stupid sometimes)


It was successful! And the lady was moved out shortly afterwards.


Lily is the best mom you guys. Even when I'm telling her to do something else she will cancel that action just to take care of her babies. It would be sweet if it wasn't so irritating.


It's time for Dumbo's birthday!


Which made Lily...flirty? (gross)


But a birthday was had and Dumbo is a toddler!


Just getting the next guy ready.




He'll need to stick around I guess haha.

Welcome our newest heiress Aurora!

Named after the princess from Sleeping Beauty.


The guy from two pictures before successfully did his part!


Awww she hasn't worn that outfit yet. It's precious!


I sent her out on the town to meet some more eligible peeps. She ran into some Locke's but they are off limits until the heir is decided. 


She made it inside just in time for Snow's birthday. 

Just so you know I haven't aged up one child early yet. I'm enjoying them too much to want to grow them up early. Bad player!


There are too many cute pictures.


Dawson is over here all the time. It's super sweet <3

He'd be a good husband I think. Too bad ha.


So Aurora glitched out in the nursery. Moving the bassinet in the yard seemed to do the trick :D


Charming is still around. He's actually impressing me by getting up to level 6 on the violin! Awesome!


Snow is angry at something. That dirty glass maybe?



Huzzah! Aurora is still our heiress and little Bambi was born!


Aww I think she's happy with that news!


As fertile as her mother.

Another birthday.



Dumbo did grow up pretty adorable. Remind me a lot of his grandma Gaea honestly.


And again. 

I gotta stop here guys. I am very tired and I need to sleep.

Thanks for reading this you guys! Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment