Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Season 2 Part 2

I had to seriously dig to remember what happened last time so that this chapter made at least some sense. Anyways welcome back to the 100 baby challenge! Ellenyarai style!


Lily had six children last chapter which is pretty decent considering we have to deal with toddlers now!


The latest addition was baby Bambi, a little boy despite the pink bassinet. 


But our current little heiress is about to get a little bigger!


Aurora is adorable, as predicted!


I sent Lily to the spa to find some more donors and she found one very attractive participant. 


And got an excellent foot massage to boot!


Why would you do homework like that?


Snow completed her aspiration, good girl!


Bambi grew up!


<3


Too many kids. Why did I do this to myself?


Yet another birthday. whoo


But it's for Charming! He's our first full-fledged teenager!


That face omg XD


I decided to try the hospital, and Wolfgang showed up! For all of two seconds. 



But welcome Oliver from Oliver & Company! (Super underrated film IMO)


Nothing but birthdays! But Happy Birthday nonetheless Phillip!


He looks a LOT like his father.


Geez another one?


Oliver grew up looking sassy!


But a change of clothes and a surprise visit from his dad and he is actually precious!


All the kids have A's, it's just the extra limitation I have for aging that I can't seem to reach. Perhaps I've made things to difficult for myself?


<3<3<3<3!!!


I lied, the teenager limitation are actually the easiest to reach. Charming has an A in school, maxed two skills, and topped the teen career. So he is growing up!


Happy Birthday! And he immediately moves out!


The cake was there already so...


Happy Birthday to Bambi!


Aurora in her snazzy outfit. She is a very docile child (#boring).


But her older sister is ready for boobs and the objectification that comes with them!


Happy Birthday!



Aww she's so cute!


AHHH! Lily makes some pretty babies! Although her mother did too so it's not that surprising.


One of Lily's future sperm donors stopped by. I let them have a little fun, but no baby just yet. 


This is literally what the house looks like. All the time.

From left to right: Phillip, Snow, Aurora, and Dumbo.


Bambi with his new threads!



Happy Birthday Oliver!


He takes after his dad a lot too. Definitely cute though!


Wow! Usually I have to pick up the plates and stuff myself.


I wasn't kidding. Literally this all the time. It's like working at a kid factory.


But it's Dumbo's time! Just blow out the candles kid.

Dumbo- "I didn't make you do this challenge. You could try to make an effort!"

My bad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


He's cute. But why are all the little boys I have in this game chubby? It happens in my Alphabet Legacy too. Huh.


Just to prove to you that these guys do eat. Mostly leftover birthday cake but they do eat.


Aurora was sick on her birthday poor thing.


She is gorgeous though. Too bad it's unlikely she'll be the heir.



And the day after it was time for Phillip to grow into a young adult. He didn't immediately move out because I have plans for him. 

Lily's aspiration demands grandchildren so...


Phillip and I went on a spouse hunt!


I don't remember her name but she's very pretty!


They got along very well!


Yeah, so they got hitched and moved out. Four kids later and Lily gained the Matriarch trait!


I may have forgotten to turn off aging while at the other place because Bambi grew up while I was out. Sorry Bambi!


These guys seem to like the new study! Lily's painting is pretty darn lucrative.


Wow! It's not leftover birthday cake XD!


Snow's turn to grow up into a young adult and move out!


Since there is now three empty spaces Lily decides to get back into the baby-making game!


I actually really like this baby daddy. Maybe I'll turn off aging for him and see how things go.


My god how many birthdays have happened this chapter?


Well Happy Birthday Oliver!


Doesn't hurt to get the next guy lined up.


I forget about her Insane trait. I love it!


Lily sneaks in that first kiss!


My first grade teacher was right! Kissing does lead to babies!




And we have a new heiress! Everyone meet Belle! (Btw I am so excited about the upcoming Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson)


I am so sick of this I swear to god.


But Happy Birthday I guess. And with that Dumbo is officially moving out of the house!


And Lily is working to bring another person into it!

So only two babies were born this chapter but many of the others moved out so the next installment should be babyrific!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment