Saturday, March 4, 2017

Season 2 Part 3

So I've been playing this family exclusively for the last week so I should be done with this season pretty soon. Enjoy the madhouse!


Last time Belle was born which gave us a brand new heiress! But she might not stay that way for long since Lily is pregnant with another little nooboo!


Aurora is super gorgeous.


And helpful!


This is why you guys only ever see Lily in her active wear. She's always sneaking off to work out. It's really irritating, but she's in great shape so..


I finally downloaded City Living or whatever and Lily got invited to a party!


She flirted with the bartender some and he started emitting that pink aura so I though he was an alien. 


So I made sure she nabbed him quick.


Time for Belle to grow up!


#alltoddlersarecute


Lily was feeling flirty so she invited bartender guy over to play around with.


She's just really pretty :D





And Belle is still our current heiress! Everyone welcome Merlin!


And since Bartender guy was still around...




We got the ball rolling on the next kid! I've got this down to a science I swear!


Lily is a good mom, most of the kids have been top-notch toddlers almost without my help at all!


My first ever festival! It was the spice festival.


Lily got a t-shirt :D


And partook in some hookah, which I frown on. You're pregnant for christ's sake Lily!


We made it back just in time to see Aurora age into a young adult!


I also gave Lily a whole new wardrobe and hairstyle. I think she looks nice!


Gotta get the sperm donors ready!


Atta girl!


Lily went to the flea market but it didn't go so well..


She pee'd herself then went into labor. I laughed a lot before taking mercy on her and sending her to the hospital.


Bartender showed up for his obligatory 10 seconds.





And it's another little boy! Everyone this is Robin Hood!


And just after Robin's birth, it was time for Merlin to grow up! Happy Birthday little one! He's the first red-head since last season!



Can't wait, gotta keep it moving!


After his make-over and Merlin is super cute <3


They are cute when they play together!


I'm trying to get Lily to max the baking skill because I haven't had anyone do that yet but it's slow going.


Bambi is still around. Being a super helpful teen and all.


Lily was invited to the jokes and hijinks thing and had a nice conversation with her son Philip and his wife.


Played around with a sparkler.


I really enjoyed the fireworks show at the end!


And Lily made some valuable contacts.


What a pathetic face XD



Bambi is now a young adult!


I just wanted to show off one of Lily's new outfits.


And it's also Belle's birthday!


I was so torn because she grew up into this custom hair that happened to be brown like the original Belle's from the movie, but I know her real hair color is pale blonde so I decided to stay with that.


And here she is with her natural blonde self.


I've started the collection of snow globes!


Robin is ready to grow up!



He's adorable just like the rest.


Lily keeps rolling whims for this guy so I turned off aging, marriage, and culling for him. I think she found her post-challenge life partner :D


Belle is a very chill child.


Lol I just though it was funny that Lily and Oliver have the same expression when it is Lily that's in labor right now XD




Welcome baby Todd from the Fox and the Hound! (Told you we were going to crank these babies out this chapter!)

P.S. I like that there is a fox on the onesie, it's very appropriate!


Bartender (I really need to write this guys name down) bonded with his son Robin a little bit before heading out.


Grouchy little bugger.


Conveniently placed woohoo bush...


Boo yea!


Merlin's dad Ace came over and stayed for a bit. Surprised me a little bit but I'm not complaining.


Bambi is such a good big brother.


When selfie's go wrong!


One last feeding and...


Todd is now a toddler!


Lily was hitting it off with this guy outside, even after realizing he was married. You be a homewrecker Lily we can't be picky!


Thank goodness, three toddlers at once is a nightmare!


Happy Birthday Merlin!


This was the festival I was most excited about because I thought she would meet loads of fellows. But no such luck.


The only single guy was this dude and he was 'unflirty' so she hit a wall.


And this guy was super cute but his wife wouldn't leave them alone. It was so bad that Lily's dormant 'Jealous' trait became activated. I had fun XD

I should add that it was at this point I moved out Bambi and Oliver. For some reason I didn't have any pictures of Oliver's birthday but it definitely happened. 


I tried to give Merlin a wizardy vibe but he just looks like a little vamp. Oh well.


I seriously considered this guy as a donor but he is Lily's daughter-in-law's brother. I just couldn't do it.





But we have an new heiress! Sorry Belle!

Welcome Pocahontas!


So I really wanted that married guy's genes so I voodoo dolled him. Mwuahahahahah!




It worked like a charm!


awwww


I hate that stupid active wear.


Geek con was pretty cool.


I can't resist fire works in real life or in sim life.


None of my kids fight with each other. I love that they get along and all but it is so monotonous.


Pocahontas grew up into a gorgeous little toddler.


It's Robin's birthday!


Not quite as chunky as before hmm.


You take that well-deserved mud bath Lily!


Married guy has no issues becoming romantic with Lily.


But I guess infidelity is a sure-fire way of inducing labor!




And another girl! Welcome Cinderella!

Thank you guys for reading and, as always, Happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment