Monday, February 5, 2018

Season 2 Part 5

This is going to be a very long and confusing chapter...in fact, I've been dreading typing it out for a long while.

But I'm in the mood for pain tonight so buckle up and enjoy the ride!


We'll start with sims I can remember. This is Pocahontas, she's as gorgeous as I remember.


Stitch and ... Esmerelda? are chilling on the ... couch squares.


I believe this is where Esmerelda aged into a kid.


Pocahontas did too! And she was kicked out. But I made sure she had a sweet life because I <3 her.



Baby Alladin? I don't know I'm confused :(



But hey! Another baby!


I'm pretty sure that teen is Alice. Esmeralda won't show her face and Stitch is fashionable AF.



Aladdin is a toddler! (If that is Aladdin. I'm pretty sure..)


Poor Esmerelda. She just wants to do her homework.


I only know that's Cinderella because of her shirt XD


And she's out of the house too!


But not before watching Stitch grow up.


Change that hair. Now.


Much better!


Aww hell. I missed some important baby pictures. Umm...at some point Maleficent here was conceived and birthed. I'm so sorry you guys!


She is most notably known as being the villain in Sleeping Beauty. Although, her level of petty is something I've always admired. Death to all who don't invite me to their parties!!


She makes a cute toddler sim in any case.


Baby making time!


I gave the girl a makeover first, I couldn't handle the rainbow dreads.


Cha-ching!


Lily really likes this guy so I let her visit from time to time. He keeps offering to 'turn' her.


I had wanted to set her up with the alien bartender but this guy's pretty sweet.


Alladin isn't so sure about his vamp sister.


And Alice is officially out of the house!



Geezus H. Columbus I didn't get the kid picture. Well Aladdin's a kid now.


And it's time for another baby.


...how? The mother was super white?!


Oh well. Everyone meet Ariel...also a vamp?

Is my game broken?


She was my favorite princess when I was younger but as I got older and more cynical I just learned to appreciate the musical score.

I am still jealous of her red hair though.


Crap she's adorable. I am happy she's a red-head though :D



Esmerelda is a teen!


Oh for god's sake I missed Maleficent's kid birthday. This is why I was dreading this chapter. So many holes!!!!!!

She's the girl in purple on the right.


I thought these kits were cute at first, but with seven kids in the house constantly they are becoming a pain.



Lily gets it done once again!


I think I was obsessed with Ariel for a bit.


BUT APPARENTLY NOT OBSESSED ENOUGH SINCE I DON'T HAVE HER KID PICTURE EITHER UGGGHH



Time skip to when Simba was born.


According to my mother the Lion King was my favorite movie when I was three. It's still in my top five favorite Disney movies.


Gotta get the womb ready!



Happy Birthday!


He made it to the cake eventually. Fu** me I don't have his teen picture.



But by golly I have the pregnancy test pictures!!!!


Oh hey! There's Ariel!


A better picture!


And Maleficent! Looking a little sly there aren't you?

Maleficent: "Well, I am evil"

She is. I just found my notes.



And we have Pinocchio!




Erm...skip a day or so?


And he's a toddler!


Such a cute interaction!


I FOUND TEEN STITCH!!!!!


Esmeralda ages up and moves out!



Maleficent is a teen. I hope I gave her a makeover.


Simba pulls some cute faces <3



Aladdin spent the last day of his childhood in a grape bear suit.


He grew up pretty cute though!


Simba's turn.


Darn that custom content!


Lol Aladdin isn't about that long walk home.


Stitch is an adult!


Next up is Ariel!


Definitely needs a new wardrobe.


But first, a snack!


Maleficent eats her adult cake and gets the hell out of dodge!

Can't blame her really.



With room in the house another baby is conceived.


She looks so proud.

Lily: "It's almost over right?"

It's getting there.



Simba is cute as hell!


...I guess Pinocchio aged up at some point because I'm pretty sure that's him at the chemistry table. I suppose I gave Ariel a makeover, and she lost a lot of weight.

I never got rid of those darned exercise machines did I?



And the last baby for this chapter is Tiana!




But that doesn't mean Lily can stop!


Tiana is currently the heiress, and since there are only three more babies for Lily to birth, the odds aren't quite that bad for her.



Damn, I had hoped she would inherit her dad's coloring. I don't know if I want another blonde matriarch.


Ariel blows her candles and moves out.


And I believe this is Pinocchio as a teen.

I'm ending it here because I have no more pictures. Hopefully next season I'll do a better job at keeping track of these kiddos.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment