Sunday, April 1, 2018

Season 2 Part 6

Welcome back to 100 Geek babies!

This chapter... came with so much frustration...but I managed. And cheated. Like a lot.


We are in the final stretch of this block of 25 and Lily is very happy. Or just insane.

She's pregnant in this picture, but it's hard to notice at this angle.


Pinocchio is very sweet to his little sister Tiana. 


Simba wants to 'flirt' so he chatted up the closest girl he could find.


He took her to the park and got his first kiss!


Time for another baby!


Lily: "Almost over, almost over, almost over"


Looks like Lily is ready for this challenge to be over because...


Twins!

Meet Mulan and Rapunzel!


Actually my all-time favorite Disney movie! I idolized Mulan when I was younger and...still do if I'm being completely honest!


Rapunzel is a very close second for me, and this movie has my favorite couples song EVER!

These girls are named after my favorite Disney heroine's so hopefully they live up to the hype.

They also take #23 and #24 on Lily's baby count...1 more and we are DONE.



Lily finds a mark!



She looks so happy!!!


Rapunzel glitched when she grew up..


But she's cute.


Mulan is a cutie too!


She needs a makover though. More tomboy-esque I'm thinking.


...and it begins.


Thankfully Tiana is ready to grow up!


<3


Lily is super pregnant. I'm so happy for this block to be over you guys have no idea.


I KNOW THAT FACE! BABY TIME!


!!!!!!


A little girl!! Which means she is the one that will be carrying on the challenge!

I've fittingly named her Minnie! After Minnie mouse. Obviously.


Mostly known for her...thing with Mickey (are they married or...?) She's generally cute and happy. Hopefully her sim version is the same!



And surprise surprise! Twins again. It's a boy though, which means I get to name him Mickey!


Mickey is...the first. He is the reason Disney is as big as it is and is probably the most recognized character all across the world. Bow to the might that is Disney you guys.

However, this sim baby was unnecessary and won't count towards the total.


Birthday time came quick!


First up was Mickey.


Then Minnie.


Mickey is looking sharp!


But so is Minnie!


Lol Minnie is giving Tiana the evil eye.

Don't know why, Tiana is in my good-book for picking up all those dishes.


More birthdays!

Simba went first! He looks exactly the same.


Then Rapunzel.


THEY ALWAYS GROW INTO THAT HAIR! WHY?!


Then Mulan.


*heavy sigh

They are both cute though.


It was a few hours later that I realized that Pinocchio fit the requirements to age up as well.



So both Pinocchio and Simba moved out. I was hoping it would fix the horribly slow lot I'm working with, but unfortunately, it didn't do much at all.


Mulan likes to throw cheeky grins out every now and then.


Tiana is so cute! The twins are pretty sweet as well.


Birthday!!



Oooh! She's very pretty!


Mickey is jammin'!


And Minnie has her nose up in the air. As usual. Good thing she's cute!

I'll admit, I was disappointed that she looked so much like her mother. I wanted more genetic variety, but I'll live. She turns out cute anyways.


More birthdays!


Mickey went first!


Nice hair man. Give me a minute and I'll fix you up mkay?


And Minnie!


I'm just going to delete that hair, this is ridiculous.


And here they are!

STORY TIME: This neighborhood broke. I managed to take these pictures, but the game froze and I lost a week and a half of play. Now, that doesn't sound like a lot, but this family runs so slowly that the thought of me re-playing those days was just...impossible. But I tried. The neighborhood kept freezing. So I had to take drastic measures.

I managed to upload the family onto the gallery and turned Minnie into an adult. This is where we'll be starting Season 3. In a fresh neighborhood, with fresh sims.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment